Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Day On The Green

Today I showed my friend Patrick down the Green. It was good lines for all. The great sun at the putin along with my super wide-angle lens gave me this shot,

I think it's kind of fun. After showing Patrick all of the important lines above Gorilla we got out, and I decided to take a few more pictures. For everyone who hasn't run Gorilla, here is a glimpse of what it looks like as you go off.

And, next as you paddle into the Scream Machine.

I don't know the name of this girl, but she's out on the Green, and having good lines from what I could see, so congrats, and keep having fun out there. I got a few more shots in at Nice's-Pieces before a thunderstorms started. Here are shots of an unknown paddler running the right line and Patrick running the standard line.

Patrick, so smooth.

The lightning and rain came in and made me put my camera away. So, until my next adventure, so long.

No comments: